Monday, October 4, 2010

Sheer you go!!!

Sheer clothing was all over this week and I really like that. I can think of nothing sexier than a little mystery and a little bit of skin being revealed in a unconventional way. Anyone can wear a mini skirt and show their entire leg but it takes class to wear a sheer longer skirt. Sheers to me say you are covered but not really. I love my sheer blouse pull out when I am feeling a little flirty.

I think sheer clothing can be incorporated into every setting without being trashy or overly immodest. For work try a trouser with a sheer blouse tucked in over a cami with a great blazer. The layers are so lovely and feminine while being modest enough to distract from the words you are saying. Lets face it, a woman can dress like a woman and still fit into a "man's world" you just have to use your brain a little.

For evening I love sheer panels in clothing. Think little black dress with a low v-neck and revealing back. Instead of the obvious open neck try a sheer panel and wear and open low cut back to show off all the work you are doing on you figure. Just make sure if you are wearing head to toe of a single color to keep your accessories simple to make the sheer your focal point.

An extra little feminine touch that I am loving is the sheer, light as air ruffles that scream delicate. I am so glad I get to wear such fabulous sheers and they are super hot this season. By the way I rather love any shade of sheer not just the dark forms. Sheers just make every feature mysterious and a little sexy and they can be a great cover up. I just love sheer sleeves!!!
All I can say is that Givenchy, Cynthia Rowley and everyone else I like your class!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so glad you stopped please leave me a note: